Are you looking for an opportunity to work and grow with a successful and expanding software development company? Do you like the idea of working in the fast-paced online marketing industry? Look no further than boberdoo.com! We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is interested in joining our in our Chicago, IL or Madison, WI.
Who We Are
boberdoo.com is a marketing technology company. Our platform provides a match-making and distribution algorithm to companies that generate or consume sales leads. Example verticals include home services and B2B for both online forms and inbound phone calls. We are 100% in AWS and continue to expand our use of Amazon’s newest features including container services and machine learning.
Who You Are
You are an information security leader with a background in security architecture or engineering. You have experience developing, implementing, and managing complex security programs that reduce operational risk.
You understand the importance of being flexible, creative, and resourceful in order to design an information security program that addresses the specific business challenges of an innovative, fast-growing SaaS platform. You know how to interact and communicate across the organization, using your domain knowledge and acumen to inspire confidence and trust among both technology and business leaders.
As boberdoo’s Chief Information Security Officer, you'll own all elements of our information security program and be accountable for the security and protection of all information entrusted to boberdoo by its customers, partners, and employees. You'll be responsible for creating an organizational culture where information security is ingrained into the fabric of the standard business operations.
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of boberdoo’s security needs, priorities and opportunities in order to visualize, create, and execute on an information security program from its inception (NIST CSF and a secdevops flow).
- Design and develop an information security program roadmap to align and scale with company growth.
- Lead security assessment and testing processes, including but not limited to penetration testing, vulnerability management, and secure software development.
- Plan for and manage incident response plans.
- Develop and extend security tooling and automation efforts across the organization.
- Proactively identify security issues and potential threats and continuously build processes and design systems to watch for and protect against them.
- Lead compliance activities including external audits, regulatory compliance projects, and overall information security reviews.
- Educate the organization about these threats and implement threat protection measures at a global level.
- Advocate for secure application and infrastructure best practices, ensuring a security presence at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Manage relationships with external information security technology vendors and specialized information security professional services firms.
- Work with internal system administrators, developers, and outside AWS consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the information security space, preferably with both large and small, high-growth companies.
- Expert experience with cloud security, platforms and services, including understanding of current security offerings from leading cloud service providers (e.g. AWS), and their applicability to securing a SaaS enterprise security environment.
- Experience in the evaluation and implementation of industry standard enterprise wide information security technologies and concepts, including but not limited to: Application Security, Cloud Security (AWS), Data Loss Prevention, Security Event Management, GRC Tools, Threat and Vulnerability Management and Identity and Access Management.
- Clear understanding of relevant information security governance, technical and security standards and regulations.
- Familiarity with industry security standards including NIST CSF, ISO 27001 as well as current data privacy regulations, including GDPR and regional standards.
- Deep knowledge of networking and network security.
- Strong understanding and experience with secdevops.
- Ability to work under pressure across multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- PHP or similar language experience (Python, Ruby, etc.).
- AWS Certifications (We will have you earn more while you are here!).
- Relevant security certifications a plus (such as: CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GREM, CEH, others).
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
boberdoo.com is an application service provider for companies that sell sales leads to brokers, agents and contractors in virtually every industry. Our software manages the entire back office operations for any lead company including everything from advanced lead and call routing capabilities to billing and reporting. Our clients use our software to process over $12 million worth of sales leads each and every day. As an industry leader, we are excited for the growth opportunities that lay ahead and would love for you to join our expanding team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and take the first step in a new career!
We look forward to hearing from you.