Client Services Representative
Are you looking to start or further your career at an expanding tech company? Look no further than boberdoo.com! We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is interested in joining our client services team here in Madison, WI.
Client Services Representative Position
We are currently seeking a full time client services rep to help us serve and manage our growing customer base. This position will report directly to our Client Services Manager and work with our clients on a day-to-day basis. Candidates with previous hospitality/customer service experience are highly encouraged to apply. While a full-time position, we also offer flexible scheduling. boberdoo boasts a dynamic workplace atmosphere and competitive compensation.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Customer support
- New Client Training
- Client custom work testing
- Miscellaneous projects
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Hospitality/customer service skills
- Must be sharp, flexible and able to manage one’s own time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp & explain complex ideas
- Ability to effectively speak with clients via email, online chat and over the phone
- Basic understanding of Software as a Service a plus
- 2 weeks (10 business days) and major U.S. holidays off
- 401k matching employer contributions and profit sharing starting after 12 months employment
- Group plan expected start date, January 1, 2016
Free weekly lunches at local restaurants
boberdoo.com is an application service provider for companies that sell sales leads to brokers, agents and contractors in virtually every industry. If you’ve ever seen an advertisement for student loan consolidation or mortgage quotes, for example, there is a good chance that the advertiser is our client. Our clients use our software to process over $12 million worth of sales leads each and every day. As an industry leader, we are excited for the growth opportunities that lay ahead and would love for you to join our expanding team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.