Part-Time Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced graphic designer looking to put your talents to work on projects ranging from infographics to web or app-based user interfaces? Do you like the idea of creating a design style for an entire company and additional brands? We're looking for a self-motivated individual that is looking to head-up the design needs of our SaaS business and its sister apps and products.
*Notice: We require 100% original work for all projects and designs. No purchased templates, no exceptions.
Graphic Design Position
We are looking for a full-time graphic designer to work at our Madison, WI office. This position will work with several parts within in the company including the marketing and sales team, support team and even our developers. Our perfect candidate has a balance of creativity, business knowledge and common sense. We offer a dynamic workplace atmosphere and flexible hours.
Common Project Requests
- Technical infographics of product features (See example)
- Designs for whitepapers, sales sheets, online ads and more (See example)
- Logo and app icon designs
- Web page designs
- User interface designs (web applications and mobile apps)
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Ability to build each design from scratch
- Proficiency in projects or projects similar to those listed above
- Proficiency in use of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Ability to function as part of a small team while working independently
- Experience with SaaS client/companies preferred
- 15 days PTO and major U.S. holidays
- Retirement Benefits
- 401k matching employer contributions and profit sharing starting after 12 months employment
- Health Benefits
- The first $400 of insurance premiums is covered by boberdoo.com, starting the 1st of the month following 2 months of employment
- Free weekly lunches at local restaurants
boberdoo.com is an application service provider for companies that sell sales leads to brokers, agents and contractors in virtually every industry. Our software manages the entire back office operations for any lead company including everything from advanced lead and call routing capabilities to billing and reporting. Our clients use our software to process over $12 million worth of sales leads each and every day. As an industry leader, we are excited for the growth opportunities that lay ahead and would love for you to join our expanding team.
Please send your resume (with salary history or expectation) and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include examples of your work in the cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.