Sales Representative (Madison, WI)
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your sales experience to work and grow with a successful and expanding software development company? Do you like the idea of working in the fast-paced online marketing industry? Look no further than boberdoo.com! We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is interested in joining our talented sales and marketing team here in Madison, WI.
Sales Representative Position
We are currently seeking a full time sales representative to join our expanding team in downtown Madison. The sales representative will report directly to our Director of Sales and will contribute first-hand to our inbound and outbound sales efforts. Our desire is to find the right candidate to grow with us with an opportunity to move up in the organization within the sales and marketing team. Candidates with previous SaaS sales experience are highly encouraged to apply. We provide a dynamic workplace atmosphere and competitive compensation.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Outbound prospecting
- Market research
- Appointment setting
- Product demos
- Client upsell and support
- Some cold calling will be required
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Must be sharp, flexible and able to manage one’s own time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Ability to effectively speak with prospects and clients over the phone
- Basic understanding of online sales a plus
- 2 weeks (10 business days) and major U.S. holidays off
- 401k matching employer contributions and profit sharing starting after 12 months employment
- Group plan expected start date, September 1, 2015
- Pre-tax transportation
- Discounted Madison parking – $60/month
Free weekly lunches at local restaurants
boberdoo.com is an application service provider for companies that sell sales leads to brokers, agents and contractors in virtually every industry. If you’ve ever seen an advertisement for student loan consolidation or mortgage quotes, for example, there is a good chance that the advertiser is our client. Our clients use our software to process over $12 million worth of sales leads each and every day. As an industry leader, we are excited for the growth opportunities that lay ahead and would love for you to join our expanding team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.