boberdoo.com is a SaaS solution for the lead generation industry. Whether you're new to lead generation and looking to automate your business or a lead gen veteran looking to maximize your revenue-per-lead, boberdoo is here to help. boberdoo has been innovating and improving the lead generation industry since 2001. boberdoo serves all stakeholders in the lead generation industry, from providing innovative tracking, routing and automating solutions for traditional lead companies to A.I. models for sophisticated lead buyers. There are enough things to worry about in the lead industry. Your lead distribution software shouldn't be one of them.
Whether you are a 1-man organization or a company that generates thousands of leads per day, our lead distribution software will save countless hours and position you to maximize your revenue on every lead.
Whether you've been routing and selling calls for years or you're looking to expand your lead portfolio to include calls as well, you can do no better than boberdoo.
The entire lead generation industry is transitioning to ping post lead distribution due to its benefits to lead buyers, lead sellers and the consumers themselves. We specialize in helping lead companies get up and running with ping post distribution as well as building the custom deliveries that allow you to post your leads into your buyer's CRM or lead management system.
Bid Experiments is a tool that allows lead buyers to A/B test ping post bids and draws conclusive results. Lead buyers can adjust their bids to try to increase their profits, increase their lead totals and optimize their business processes.
All forms are built based on the required and optional fields in each of your individual lead types. Customize your forms by adding multiple sections, additional pages and more. Our form builder doesn't require the technical knowledge of a programmer or the artistic touch of a web designer.
LeadQC (Lead Quality Check) is boberdoo's proprietary lead verification system. Built into your leadsystem, LeadQC checks your inbound leads for their quality before they attempt to match to a buyer and then provides a score for each individual lead.
boberdoo.com is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for the lead generation and online marketing industries. Our lead distribution software allows you to track, route and bill for web leads and calls. Our system also comes fully equipped with ping post technology and call routing capabilities. There are a lot of things to worry about in this business but your software does not have to be one of them.
Lead buyers can be funny. Take 2 buyers that get the same leads, one may refund 10% and the other may refund 90%. With both paying the same...
Quality vs. quantity has been an age old argument that relies on what is being collected....